Loading some great jobs for you...
Location: Woodcliff Lake, NJ
Duration: 3 months with a possible extension
This position is responsible for performing proactive/high quality administrative support to a wide variety of Directors and assist with back-up administrative coverage to the Executive Assistant of the Clinical Research, Oncology Business Group (OBG) in her absence by assisting the Executive staff with a wide variety of day-to-day competing priorities to ensure compliant support to department's Clinical Development/ Clinical Research/Imaging staff in a fast-pace environment.
Major Duties and Responsibilities:
Administrative Support: Perform general clerical tasks and facilitate the smooth operation of important office functions.
Maintain/update appropriate calendars; coordinate the scheduling of global meetings internally/externally, arranging audiovisual services, WebEx, video/audio conference, place online catering orders and arrange luncheons (upon request).
Ability to research travel options via company s travel system and arrange both global and domestic travel armaments (i.e. car service, train/air/hotel). If is a conference/seminar related complete registrations via website.
Expense Report Submission:
Process travel related expenses via the Concur system.
- 5+ years related administrative experience supporting multiple individuals (experience in the pharmaceutical industry a plus but not required)
- Education: Associates Degree is preferred
- Languages: English Read/Write/Speak
- Experience w/Concur T&E system
- Responds to inquiries from internal personnel and external customers using proper judgment and initiative to ensure critical issues are handled appropriately.
- Ability to present oneself in a professional manner, respect for confidentiality and ability to manage individual relationships with diplomacy required
- Highly proactive individual with the ability to plan and manage routine tasks/long-term projects with minimum supervision
- Ability to handle a large variety of details and to work with all levels of organizations
- Proficiency with use of email, standard PC applications (MS Word, PowerPoint and Excel) and use of the Internet. Special emphasis will be placed on advanced skills in MS Word.
- Ability to create and maintain files
Ideal candidate will possess a good understanding of a fast-paced environment, multitasking and the ability to prioritize tasks in order to meet business needs/department goals. In addition, candidate will demonstrate a professional demeanor, ability to work efficiently, easy to get along with, strong attention to details along with good organizational/planning skill, takes initiative, problem solver, works well independently and thrive under pressure.