When you join the KFC Brand, you join our Family! Our KFC Family takes pride in our high quality standards, southern-inspired hospitality and serving guests our world-famous chicken! We have a passion for people - not only our guests - we value our employees and understand how you make a difference in our restaurants! Working at KFC company-owned or independent franchisee restaurants is more than a job! We are an iconic, global brand that offers a fun recognition culture and training programs that help you grow with opportunities for advancement.
The Shift Supervisor role can be the gateway to broader leadership roles! If you are eager to lead and learn restaurant management this role provides an introduction into leadership for you!
Shift Supervisor Responsibilities:
* As a Shift Supervisor, you will have direct ownership of the results of your team and how you can impact the
guest experience and the restaurants' success
* Support the Restaurant General Manager in restaurant goals related to building and developing the team,
operations metrics and profitability
* Effectively communicate goals, promotions, business updates, etc * Provide a top-notch guest experience that includes friendly interactions, a clean restaurant and hot & fresh
* Lead the overall positive and collaborate family environment
* Takes absolute pride in everything you do * Goal-oriented leader that enjoys a fast-pace environment * Leads through motivating and mentoring others * High accountability for results and leading a team * Desire to learn and grow in to broader management positions * Values customer service and positively impacting our guest's experience * Practices high quality food and cleanliness standards * You must be 18 years old with a valid driver's license and reliable, personal transportation
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.