Known for being a great place to work and build a career, KPMG provides audit, tax and advisory services for organizations in today's most important industries. Our growth is driven by delivering real results for our clients. It's also enabled by our culture, which encourages individual development, embraces an inclusive environment, rewards innovative excellence and supports our communities. With qualities like those, it's no wonder we're consistently ranked among the best companies to work for by Fortune Magazine, Consulting Magazine, Working Mother Magazine, Diversity Inc. and others. If you're as passionate about your future as we are, join our team.
KPMG is currently seeking an Associate Director, Enterprise Architect to join our Global Technology organization.
* Promote Enterprise Architect (EA) strategies within Information Technology Services (ITS) Global, the functions and member firms
* Drive consistency in architecture patterns and building blocks
* Enable readiness to adopt standards, principles and models
* Help support of architectural governance
* Enable consistent adoption of standards, principles and models
* Provide insights into the KPMG current state architectures, especially in supporting future state architectures developed within business strategy workshops and needs of the KPMG lines of business
* Minimum eight years of enterprise architect experience; preferably from a professional services firm and in a client facing or consulting role
* Bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university in Computer Science or related field or equivalent work experience
* Excellent communications, written and verbal skills and aids in training and presenting
* Confidence in dealing with staff, managers and partners across the firm
* Consulting or client facing experience preferred
* Industry standard certificates such as TOGAF 9 Certification and or ArchiMate 3 Certification preferred
KPMG LLP (the U.S. member firm of KPMG International) offers a comprehensive compensation and benefits package. KPMG is an affirmative action-equal opportunity employer. KPMG complies with all applicable federal, state and local laws regarding recruitment and hiring. All qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local laws. The attached link contains further information regarding the firm's compliance with federal, state and local recruitment and hiring laws. No phone calls or agencies please.
Associated topics: application developer, architecture, back end, c, java, lead, matlab, programming, project architect, senior software developer