- Olympus Corporation of the Americas
- $108,680.00 -159,340.00/year*
Bachelor Degree in computer science, math, engineering or other scientific discipline.
Minimum 4 years as a professional programmer.
Minimum 2 years developing cloud applications.
* Strong SW development skills with experience/proficiency in some or all the following languages/frameworks C, C++, QT,
Java/Python/NodeJS & Typescript.
* Demonstrable experience in full stack cloud development.
* Functional knowledge or experience in the design of RESTful web APIs and services.
* Experience with developing MVC based web apps and/or RESTFul Web APIs using one of the major cloud providers
Azure/AWS/GCP (Preferably Azure).
* Solid understanding of relational database systems (SQL) or NoSql Database design and development for web applications.
* Use of source control tools (preferably GIT) and building and testing code in a multi developer environment.
* Familiar with Agile software development method
* Working knowledge of Python.
* Experience developing on the Microsoft Azure platform is a Plus
* Experience with basic electronics, low level hardware/firmware debugging, bus analyzers, would be a plus.
* Adaptable, open minded, and ready to change in a fast-evolving environment.
* Independent, quick learner.
*Good communicator, able to present complex problems/solutions to a non-technical audience.
**We realize work isn't just a job to you.**
It's a big part of your life, but not the only part. That's why we offer competitive salaries, annual bonus program and comprehensive medical benefits, as well as tuition reimbursement, flexible schedules, parental and adoption leave, on-site services and Colleague Affinity Networks - so you can be ready for where life can take you.
At Olympus, we put a lot of good back into the world, and what we do really matters. We are committed to making people's lives healthier, safer and more fulfilling every day by crafting innovative optical and digital solutions in medical technologies, microscopy, industrial solutions, cameras, and audio recorders.
We view our relationship with and commitment to our employees with the same passion. Everything we do at Olympus is a reflection of our vision, and everyone here helps to make it a reality. We're invested in our employees, great ideas, and how they impact the communities around us. We see the world through multiple lenses and come together to find the right answers; the best solutions.
**TRUE TO YOU. TRUE TO SOCIETY. TRUE TO LIFE.**
Olympus Scientific Solutions Americas Corp at
Olympus embraces diversity and inclusion. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, our policies as well as our values prohibit unlawful discrimination based on an employee's or applicant's race, color, sex, age, physical or mental disability, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital status, genetic information, ancestry, military or veteran status, or any other federal, state or local protected classification. EOE Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disabled
As a Cloud Developer working on the ANI team, you will be empowered and inspired to do your best work. You will contribute to our mission by providing front end and back end cloud solutions for our smart factory, service, and our expanding community of customers with connected devices. In a typical day, you will:
* Participate in requirement gathering, design documentation and feature planning.
* Work closely with customers and business stake holders to develop products and features that meet our users' needs and generate value for Olympus and our customers.
* Be responsive to customer requirements and turn proof of concept ideas into finished products in a timely manner, using an Agile approach.
* Design and develop powerful, responsive web applications (single page application (SPA)) using HTML5, CSS, Typescript (Angular), Material UI and Bootstrap framework.
* Design and Implement device software to connect device to cloud (IoT) and gather telemetry data in cloud.
* Work with cloud backend developers on implementing and testing REST APIs for data transfer/storage/retrieval.
* Participate in code reviews.
* Maintain a working knowledge and awareness of leading/emerging technologies in the cloud field.
* Perform all other duties as assigned.
Are you looking for a company that cares about people's lives and health, including yours? At Olympus, we help make people's lives healthier, safer and more fulfilling, every day. We're currently looking for a Senior Cloud Software Engineer to join us in the Waltham, MA area.
**Let's inspire healthier lives, together.**
Olympus develops analytical devices which can use a network connection to share data with internet based cloud services. We are looking for a Senior Cloud Software Engineer who will help to implement functionality on both the device and cloud sides of this interface. He/ She will add features for our factory, service and field customers, on both the device and cloud UI's.
Olympus Scientific Solutions Americas Corp at
Cloud Software Engineer
**Auto req ID:**
Olympus is an Equal Opportunity Employer, and our policies prohibit unlawful discrimination based on an employee's or applicant's race, color, sex, age, physical or mental disability, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital status, genetic information, ancestry, military or veteran status, or any other federal, state or local protected classification.
Associated topics: algorithm, backend, c c++, c++, c#, developer, java, perl, php, programming
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...