- Hands-on leadership in the day to day operations
- Directly supervising and assisting the assisted living team and providing resident care and services
- Championing the designated care manager concept and the universal care manager model throughout the neighborhood
- Assisting in the recruiting, hiring, training and coaching of a high quality team
- Providing recognition and creating an engaged culture for your team members, residents and families
- One (1) year experience preferred in assisted living, home health, long term care or hospital industries or experience/exposure to the senior population
- Supervisory/management experience preferred which may include supervising and responsibility of shift/daily operations
- College degree and management experience may be required per state requirements
- Demonstrated good judgment, problem solving and decision making skills
- Proficient computer skills, including Microsoft Office with the ability to learn new applications
- Effective organization, time management, and written and verbal communication skills
- The ability to handle multiple priorities and delegate assignments
- Scheduling experience is a definite asset
- A dedication to seniors and their well-being is also essential
Sunrise maintains a drug-free work environment and all offers of employment with Sunrise are conditioned on submitting to and successfully completing and passing a drug and alcohol test.
Sunrise Senior Living has championed quality of life in senior care for more than 30 years. We believe team members are our greatest resource and are looking for people who share our commitment to provide quality care for seniors and their families. It's no surprise that many of the world's leading experts in Senior Living entrust their career to Sunrise.
At Sunrise, you will
Make a Difference Every Day
We are passionate about our mission to champion quality of life for all seniors. We deliver high-quality care with a personal touch and encourage our residents to enjoy life to the fullest.
Be Part of a Uniquely Supportive Community
The care-focused environment we create for residents extends to our team members. We offer programs, rewards, and benefits to help you live your best.
Ignite Your Potential
We believe potential has no limits. We offer best-in-class leadership development programs designed to grow our leaders. We are committed to helping our team members achieve their career goals.
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...