Our Exciting Work Environment
The TD Garden is home of the Boston Bruins (hockey) and Boston Celtics (basketball). The state-of-the-art TD Garden is a year-round, 19,600-seat arena, fully equipped with three private restaurants, 104 executive suites, 2,400 club seats, a multi-million dollar video scoreboard and our newest addition, complete 360 LED technology. Sportservice currently operates all retail stores and all retail portables at this location. Please visit www.tdgarden.com for more information.
The Kitchen Supervisor will support the Premium Club Sous Chef. The Premium Club consists of two kitchens producing made to order, upscale concessions and catering.
The Kitchen Supervisor has the ability to work and lead all stations at a high level of performance within the assigned kitchen. Assists Sous Chef and Executive Sous Chef or other Departments by maintaining a smooth running and profitable kitchen that produces highest quality food.
Supervises all employees and food production in his/her kitchen area. Assists in developing associates talents by training, coaching to the gaps and counseling all kitchen employees
- Verifies that all portion sizes, recipes, quality standards, department rules, policies and procedures are maintained by kitchen employees.
- Supervises all employees and food production in his/her area.
- Able to perform and work all culinary functions of each work station and must be able to train other associates on all stations in kitchen.
- Cooperate with service personnel and restaurant managers to satisfy customers.
- Maintain all kitchen equipment in full working order.
- Maintain cleanliness and organization of walk-ins and freezers at all times. Ensures proper food temperatures are maintained and food is stored correctly.
- Maintain cleanliness and organization of his/her station and the kitchen at all times.
- Actively works to maintain food cost within parameters set by chef.
- Effectively supervise proper breakdown, rotation, labeling, dating, and storage of food.
- Sets forth an example of professionalism, good moral conduct, and respect for company property, and policies.
- Attends kitchen meetings and training sessions scheduled by Executive Chef, Executive Sous Chef, or Sous Chef
- Prepares food to specifications before and during unit operations.
- Sets up and operates kitchen equipment
- Reviews assigned station, checks stock, and replenishes to meet par levels
- Utilizes kitchen equipment to prepare food items such as: knives, slicers, whips, pots, pans, warmers, steamers, grills, ovens, etc.
- Ensures freshness and quality of all menu items.
- Packages all products to proper specifications
- Performs opening, closing and side work duties as instructed and according proper guidelines.
- Keeps workstation and equipment clean, organized, sanitized, and sufficiently stocked.
- Follows and upholds all health codes and sanitation regulations.
- Uses waste control guidelines and records all waste on spoilage sheet
Experience: A minimum of 2 years of line cook experience. Previous supervisory experience or lead line cook experience require
Equal Employment Opportunity
Delaware North Companies, Incorporated and its subsidiaries consider applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, marital or veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other legally protected status. Delaware North is an equal opportunity employer.
More detail about TD Garden part of Delaware North, please visit
Associated topics: baker, banquet, cocinera, cocinero de la parrilla, cocinero de la preparacion, grill, prep, restaurant assistant cook, sandwich, wok cook